1. Website Owner
- Corporate name: SERCAR Servicios Integrales S.L (Ntic master onwards)
- CIF: B-30831499
- Registered Office: Apartamentos Clipper nº409. (30380) La Manga del Mar Menor, Murcia
- Registro Mercantil de Murcia, Libro de Sociedades Tomo 2656, Folio 11, Sección 8, Hoja Registral 70132, Inscripción 1.
- Ntic Máster Trademark (OEPM): Trademark nº 3.078.977 Clasificación de Niza 41
- Conduct codes and applicable regulation specific regulations among others:
- UE Regulation 679/2016 of the European Parliament and the Council of April 27th 2006, concerning data protection of legal persons with respect to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of said data, repealing Directive 95/46/CE (Reglamento General de protección de Datos). https://www.aepd.es/es
- Regulation proposal of the European Parliament and the Council regarding e-Privacy and the protection of personal data in the electronic communication field, repealing Directive 2002/58/CE (Regulation concerning privacy and electronic communications)..
- Regulation UE 2394/2017 of the European Parliament and the Council of December 12th, 2017, concerning cooperation between national authorities responsible for the application of the legislation in terms of consumer protection, repealing Regulation, (CE) 2006/2004.
- Ley Firma-e, ley 59/2003 de 19 de diciembre, regarding electronic signature.
- Ley 34/2002 de 11 de julio, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce.
- Ley 9/2014 de 9 de mayo, General Telecommunications.
- Ntic master degree
Social Media Profiles:
2. Personal Data Protection
2.a. Party responsible for the data processing.
Contact data of the responsible party: SERCAR Servicios Integrales, S.L. (B-30831499) with registered office in Apartamentos Clipper nº 409, (30380) La Manga del Mar Menor, Murcia telephone nº 687300404 and contact email: [email protected]
- Data minimization: Ntic master’s degree is going to limit the data collection to the strictly necessary and relevant to the purpose of their collection.
- Legality: Ntic master’s degree will only collect your personal data for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, and will not process your personal data in a way incompatible with those purposes.
- Data security: Ntic master’s degree will apply the appropriate technical and management measures in order to ensure an appropriate level of security regarding the risks that may exist in the processing and because of the nature of the data to be protected, while at the same time keeping your data free of errors, and thereby in a correct, actualized and exact manner.
Keeping data safe means protecting the confidentiality, integrity and accessibility of your personal data: Confidentiality to avoid disclosure to third parties, Integrity to ensure your personal data are not modified by unauthorized third parties. Accessibility so authorized entities are able to access your personal data when needed.
- How to exercise your rights: Users can send a written letter to the registered office of the Ntic master’s degree or the email address shown in the header or this disclaimer, making sure to include a photocopy of your ID or other similar identification document in both cases. You will be able to exercise the following rights:
– Right to request access to the personal data: You will be able to ask Ntic master’s degree if they are processing your data.
– Right to request their correction (in the case of the data being incorrect) or removal.
– Right to request constraints to their processing, In which case the data will only be kept by Ntic master’s degree for the exercise or defense of complaints.
– Right to oppose to their processing: Ntic master’s degree will stop processiong your data in the manner you tell us to, with the exception of legitimate imperative reasons or the exercise or defense of possible complaints that need to be processed.
– Right to the portability of data: In the case that you want your data to be processed by a different firm, Ntic master’s degree will facilitate you the portability of your data to the new responsible party, as long as we have your consent and it is technically viable (In interoperable format)
–Models, forms and additional info on mentioned rights:
– Possibility of consent withdrawal: In the case of having given consent for a specific activity, you have the right to withdraw consent at any moment, this does not change the legitimacy of the processing based on the consent previous to the withdrawal. If you do not wish the Ntic master’s degree to process your personal data you can notify us in written form, properly signed to these email and postal addresses, accrediting your identity:
- C/ Apartamentos Clipper nº 409, (30380) La Manga del Mar Menor, Murcia, España.
- [email protected]
– How to file a complaint before the personal data control authorities:
If you as a user think that there is a problem in the way Ntic master’s degree is handling your data, you can send your complaints to the Ntic master’s degree data protection delegate or the corresponding data protection authority, being the Agencia Española de Protección de Datos the more suited in the case of Spain.
2.c. Data Conservation
– Disaggregated data
Disaggregated data will be conserved without suppression date.
– Data subject to processing:
Ntic master’s degree informs its users that their personal data will be kept during the strictly necessary time to fulfill the purpose for which it was given, as long as the user had not withdrawn consent, and in any case, following as criteria the data minimization principle contemplated in the applicable regulation and in any instance within the time limits established by law.
Accordingly, when their use is not necessary, the personal data will remain blocked, being available only to the competent authorities during this time and to the legal effects established in the applicable regulation. After this time limit the data will be erased.
3. Origin, purposes, legitimacy and recipients.
– Email, contact forms and traditional media:
Web and hosting: The Ntic master’s degree website has an encryption that allows the user to safely send their personal data through standard contact forms located in the servers that the provider offers Ntic master’s degree.
Data collected through the web: Collected personal data will be subjected to automatic processing and incorporated to the corresponding files of which Ntic master’s degree is owner and responsible for. To these effects:
- We will receive your IP, that will be used to match the origin of the message, with the purpose of offering you legal advice concerning to it, and at the same time detect possible irregularities and data related to your ISP.
- You will also be able to provide us with your data through telephone, email and other communication methods mentioned in the contact section.
Email: Our email service provider Google LLC (from now on «Google»), with registered office in 1600 Amphitheatre Parkay, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. We also strengthen certain communications with external providers if needed.
Other services: It may be the case that some of the services provided through the webpage contain particular conditions with specific previsions in terms of personal data protection, therefore, reading and agreeing to these terms before requesting the services is a must.
Data category: Clients/students
The data categories being processed are the following:
– Identification data
– Physical and electronic addresses
– Business information
– Academic and economic data
Data with special protection will not be processed
– Purpose and legitimacy: In Ntic Máster we process the information provided by the interested parts with the purpose of maintaining the professional/business/contractual relationship that you might establish, independent of it being formalized or not, or that it subsequently maintained, with the clients/students and former clienst/students, to statistic effects and with the purpose of sending advertising material, activities, courses, programs and any other offer of services and products related to the activities Ntic Master develops with regards to new teaching, training, editorial, publications, fairs and events, software and informatic data, tourism, and financial or investing services, being able to make use of SMS and instant messaging apps services for communication, for which the interested part has previously expressed consent.
– Legitimacy will be based in the consent, legitimate interest and in the need of executing a contract: Because of the processing being necessary for the execution of a contract in which you are a part of, it is clarified that the type of contract in case is the afore-mentioned contract or precontractual relation. Being the communication of personal data a legal requisite or contractual, and a necessary requisite to subscribe the afore-mentioned contract, the interested part is informed of his obligation to provide the personal data, and that in the case of not providing the data, it might lead to the requested service not being provided.
– Recipients: During the period for which the processing lasts, Ntic Máster will conduct the transfer and communication of the personal data to the study center or universities, -Universidad Complutense de Madrid, where the student has requested a place to receive their higher education with the hopes of us managing their appliance, online campus access, fulfillment of requisites and any other administrative management that needs handling when it comes to the afore-mentioned centers, processing of clients/students personal data included. Outside of these cases, Ntic Master will not perform transfers or communications, unless there is a legal obligation. Have in mind that these third parties can also collect your personal data in a separate way, and your relationship with them will be guided by their notifications, policies and terms and conditions.Optionally temporary transfers will be performed to informatic services businesses: Processing managers outside the UE, under the Privacy Shield. The institution contracts their virtual infrastructure according to a computing model in the cloud though a provider and under the EU-US agreement Privacy Shield. -Information available at: https://www.privacyshield.gov
4. Social Media.
– Social Media presence: Ntic Máster has profiles in some of the main Social Media platforms in the Internet (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube, and Google+).
– Purpose and Legitimacy: The processing Ntic Master will perform with the data inside any of the afore-mentioned platforms will be, at maximum, as much as the platform allows the corporate profiles. Therefore, Ntic Master will be able to inform to its followers, if it is permitted by law, through any channel allowed by the platform about their activities, talks, offers and to provide personalized customer service.
– Data extraction: In no case will Ntic Máster extract data from Social Media unless the user expressed consent for a particular instance.
– Rights: When, because of the nature of Social Media, the effective exercise of your data protection rights will be dependent on modifying your personal profile, Ntic Master will be there to help and provide advice as long as it is possible.
4.a. Raffles, contests, and other promotional activities.
By participating in promotional actions organized exclusively by Ntic Máster, the data you provide will only be processed by Ntic Máster, with the purpose indicated in the wording of the action.
4.b. Employment, scholarships, and internships.
– CV reception: Ntic Máster will only value the employment, scholarships or internship appliances sent through the channel pointed in the webpage about employment, scholarships or internships, or though the ones in the employment and internship sections of university webpages in which Ntic Máster has published a particular offer. The rest will be rejected
– Purpose: The candidate authorizes Ntic Máster to: I) Analyze the documents provided and all content directly available on search engines (Google, etc.), II) The profiles you own in the different professional Social Media (Linkedin, etc.), III) The data obtained in the access trial and IV) The ingormation revealed during the job interview, with the purpose of evaluating your candidature and be able to, in its case, offer you a place. Ntic Máster will be able to use the correctly anonymized data in order to make statistics about the type of person presented as a candidate, with the purpose of publishing reports about it.
5. Cookies policy: Web navigation (cookies)
Cookies are not informatic viruses. They do not harm nor slow your computer. You can erase them at any time, or reject them by adjusting the settings of the browser in use.
– Types of Cookies you can receive while visiting our webpage:
a) Depending on the entity that manages them:
Our own: Those that are sent to the user from a computer or domain managed by the own editor and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
Third party cookies: In some pages of the website embedded content through which third party cookies might be installed. When we include these contents in our website we ensure the only purpose of these cookies is technical. The third parties that provide the content might decide to change the purpose of these cookies, for this reason we revise these pages often. If you wish you ask any question about the cookies installed through this website, contact us.
These cookies are installed in your computer by the Google Analytics service. These are statistic cookies that allow us to discover useful data in order to improve our page, such as number of visits or the time of the day with the most traffic. To know more about the privacy terms of this service, visit the following link: http://www.google.es/intl/es/analytics/privacyoverview.html
b) Depending on the time they remain active:
Session cookies: They are a type of cookie designed to collect data while the user accesses the webpage. They expire once the user leaves the website.
Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookie in which the data remains stored in the data terminal and can be accessed and processed during a time period defined by the entity responsible for the cookie. They can last from minutes to years.
c) Depending on their purpose:
Technical cookies: These allow the user to navigate the website and use their different options and services.
Analysis cookies: These are the ones that allow to quantify the number of users and their connection time, and in this way measure and statistically analyze the use of the offered services, with the goal of improving the offers provided to the users.
Advertising cookies: These are the ones that store information about the behavior of the users, this information is obtained through the observation and monitorization of their browsing habits.
-Our own cookies, generated by our server: these cookies have different functions:
- Authentication cookies: They are used to recognize registered users that have logged in our webpage. These cookies allow you to access the restricted access sections of the web in the case that you have been given passwords for it. If you reject their installation or delete them your passwords will not work in the intended way.
- Interface personalization cookies: We use them to facilitate your navigation. These allow us to remember the font size to configure our web automatically according to your preferences.
If you reject their installation or delete them navigating our web will not be as easy.
Following this we inform you about the cookies used in the website by third parties:
Acceptance of cookies. They identify users registered in the website. Security: CSFR protection.
Used to obtain statistic reports of the website’s traffic
– Social Media: In other sites in which Ntic Mñaster has a page or a social profile, third party cookies will be installed to all visitors, even if they are not registered users in the platforms: Twitter’s cookies webpage, Instagram’s privacy webpage, Facebook’s privacy webpage, Pinterest’s cookies webpage, Google+’s privacy webpage, YouTube’s cookies page, LinkedIn’s privacy page.
-How to delete cookies: To use this website it will not be necessary to install cookies. The user can reject them or change the settings of their browser to block them or erase them. Learn how to manage your cookies in Firefox, Chrome, IE, Opera and Safari.
To modify the settings of your browser, you can find information in the following links:
In the opposite case, we understand that we have your expressed consent to install them.
The services offered through the website and the app are only available to adults. Therefore, those who do not apply should not provide personal information in the website or app to be included in Ntic Máster’s database.
7. Confidentiality and destruction of documents
-Professional secret: Ntic Máster professionals involved in any way in the services provided to the client are compromised to not disclose or make use of the information to which they might have accessed because of their job, as it is stated in the existing regulations that apply to each of them. The information provided by the client will have, in any case, the consideration of confidential, making it forbidden to use it for any other purposes aside from the contracted services to Ntic Máster, making it mandatory to not disclose or reveal information about the intentions of the client, the motives for the requested counseling or the duration of the relationship between the two parts.
-Destruction of documents: With the goal of preserving and ensuring confidentiality, Ntic Máster compromises itself to destroy all confidential information to which we had access due to providing our services once 90 days have passed after the service is provided, with the exception of legal obligation to conserve them. If the client wishes to keep the original or a copy of said information, he must print it or save it by their own means, or come to the headquarters of Ntic Máster to pick it up before their destruction.
8. Website content
The literary content of the website is registered under the Intellectual Property Registry and is offered under the adequate license. Exempt from this license is the non literary content, those over which a different license is applicable and distinctive signs (brands, business names, etc.).
The font in the logo and the main slogans of Ntic Máster are a registered mark under the OEPM.
9. Responsibility for the website content
The website contains texts elaborated with informative purposes. The opinions that appear in them do not necessarily reflect the views of Ntic Máster. The content of the articles published in this website can not be considered, in any case, a substitute for counseling. The user must not act following the information base in the website without going through the adequate professional counseling beforehand.
The external links contained in this website lead to sites managed by third parties. Ntic Másted does not answer for the content or state of these sites. The usage of external link does not imply that Ntic Máster recommends or approves the content of the destination site.
10. Normative and conflict resolution
The different parts agree to submit to the Juzgados y Tribunales de Cartagena, being this the registered office of Ntic Máster, with express renunciation to any other jurisdiction that may apply.